Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Bald Guyz Refreshing Head Wipes

Ladies and gentlemen, get a load of this in your ears (eyes). There I was in Boots the Chemist buying matte texture shaping putty gel or anti suicide pills or nail scissors, and BOOM Bald Guyz Refreshing Head Wipes sexes my world up.

Yes. It's a sanitary product for slapheads.

If I'm unfortunate to live long enough to experience my own chrome dome (currently my mane is as full and luxurious as a swarthy fighter pilot breakdancing lion) I can at least enjoy these fine science facts:

  • Light New Fragrance!
  • Cleans & Moisturises
  • Cools as it Dries
  • Soft & Gentle

Brilliantly, the whole spectrum of man is represented - both happy, brace wearing baldies and dour, serious businessmen. I don't know why they exclude bald women. Could market them as Bald Girlz. Maybe Bald Grrllz. No, that one's too shit.

No comments: