To be sung to the tune of Sir Mix A Lot's Baby Got Back
I like big naan’s and I cannot lie
You other cuisines can’t deny
When a dish walks in with an itty bitty spice and some tasty pilau rice
You get chutney
Pretty good from Putney and it won’t make you cut your knee
So hurry, eat curry coz it ain’t your average luxury
I eat with your daughter. The hell with the water
It's hot, got a lot, can't finish another poppadom, Not!
I'm tired of magazines saying bland foods are the thing
Give the average man a curry and a beer
There's no fear, he won't leer, he'll be dear
So Korma (yeah!) Bhuna (yeah!)
So good they make you howl at the moon (hell yeah)
Tell 'em Dhansak, (shake it!), Madras, (make it!), bake that healthy butt
Bhaji got back
If you're reading this Mack Daddy, you're welcome. A credit in your next album's sleeve note will be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment