This here is a stirring piece of highly sexed metaphysical schlock rock balladry. A sex blast for the ears entitled 'Ou et le Horny?'. It's semi autobiographical regarding a love tryst of mine with a half Spanish, half Welsh peasant girl.
(Atmospheric carnal synthesizer intro)
Verse
I can't stop lovin' your face and boobs
Your lips and hips really get me in the mood
You know the prudes they say we're crude
But we're just nude and we love to get rude! Yeah!
Pre chorus
Woah oh baby! Woah yeah! You're drivin' me crazy!
I can't get you outta my head
I'm gonna stuff your muffin until I'm half dead!
Chorus
I don't wanna sound too corny (too corny)
But please tell me ou et le horny? ( le horny?)
Yeah! Wow! Yeah! Aow!
x2
Breakdown
Break it down now!
Ou et? Ou et? Yeah! Oui!
Ou et? Ou et? Sacre bleu!
Ou et? Ou et? Tu? Me?
Ou et? Ou et? Ou et le horny?!
Verse
Where did it go wrong? Are we too sexy?
When you touch my dong I do a sex wee!
I'll take you down to big O town (I'll take you down)
I'll take you down no time to frown (I'll take you down)
Zut alors! I love you on all fours
I'm a dawg you're a cat I love it when you lick your paws. Yeah!
Like cosmic sex gods you love my sex rod
And you know we get applause! So c'mon!
Fin
1 comment:
Wow, I feel dizzy. Has someone just sexed in my ears?
Thursday, Havana, special performance. I'll be your backing dancer anyday..
Post a Comment